Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Underground Low Profile Dump Truck||Application:||Underground Mining Or Tunnel|
|Usage:||Underground Transporation||Tires:||16.00-25 TT|
|Transmission:||DANA R36000||Engine:||Cummins QSL9|
|Torque Converter:||DANA CL5000||Axles:||Kessler D81|
Underground Mining RT-20 Low Profile Dumper With Central Articulation Steering System
The RT-20 Low Profile Dump Truck is ideal for medium to large size rock excavation operations that require high haulage productivity. Work perfectly with the RL-3 LHD Machine.
The RT-20 maintains the simple yet very robust design tenets of what mining equipment should be
- it has high proven reliability and straight-forward mechanical components that are easy to maintain.
Components and Specification of RT-20 Underground Dump Truck:
Empty vehicle weight: 19000kg
Gross vehicle weight: 39000kg
2. Operating Capability
Maximum tractive effort: 220KN
Maximum grade ability: 7.8km/h fully loaded at 15%
Dumping angle: 60 Degree
Box std.: 10m³
3. Operating Time
Discharging time: 12s
Lowering time: 10s
1 st Gear: 5.0km/h
2nd Gear: 11.6km/h
3rd Gear: 19.9km/h
4th Gear: 33.8km/h
Diesel engine: Cummins QSL9
Output: 224 kW / 2100 rpm
Maximum torque: 1369Nm/1200 rpm
6. Transmission System
Torque converter: DANA CL5000
Transmission: DANA R36000
Axles: Kessler D81
Tires: 16.00-25 TT
7. Hydraulic System
Steering system: Central Articulation joint, hydraulic power steering by two cylinders
Turning angle: ± 42°
Steering system flow: 175L/min
Steering pressure: 18MPa
Operating system flow: 175 L/min
Operating pressure: 19MPa
Braking system: SAHR
Braking pressure: 17MPa
8. Electrical System
System voltage: DC24V
Alternator: 28 V/70A
Starter Motor: 7.5kW/24V
Batteries: two 12V/200Ah
Lights: 2 front, 2 Rear
9. Driver Cab
Meet American SAE heavy duty Canopy ROPS/FOPS Standard
|Tramming Capacity||20000 kg|
|Torque Converter||DANA CL5000|
|Maximum Tramming Speed||
1st Gear 0~ 5.0 km/h
2nd Gear 0~ 11.6 km/h
3rd Gear 0~ 19.9 km/h
4th Gear 0-33.8 km/h
|Max. Gradeability||7.8 km/h fully loaded at 15%|
|Dump box capacity||10.0m3|
RT-20 Low Profile Dump Truck Features
1. The diesel engine we use is from Cummins with excellent performance and full of power.
2. The front and rear frames are centrally articulated with reliable performance and low failure rate.
3. The no-spin anti-skid differential is equipped in the front axle.
4. Full hydraulic steering system, easy and flexible operation.
5. The combination design of parking brake, working brake and emergency brake has a good braking effect and high safety factor.
6. The working device uses hydraulic pilot control to reduce the labor intensity of the user.
7. The gas emission adopts imported purifier, which greatly reduces air pollution and solves the poor ventilation condition of the mine tunnel
RT-20 Low Profile Dump Truck Application
• Underground Mining
• Hydropower Tunneling
• Roadway and Railway Tunneling
• Can be utilized as a multi-role equipment with various attachments (i.e. shotcrete robot arm)
RT-20 Low Profile Dump Truck Drawing
ROXMECH® was developed through years of exchanges and hands-on work with mining
operations in China and some parts of the world where mining is the lifeblood of the economy.
In every product we build, our reputation and experience can be seen. That’s the reason
to choose us if you are looking to improve your productivity and reduce costs.
ROXMECH® Rock Excavation, Service/Support, and Process Equipment include:
RL-1 Load-Haul-Dump Machine
RL-2 Load-Haul-Dump Machine
RL-3 Load-Haul Dump Machine
RL-4 Load-Haul Dump Machine
RT-12 Low Profile Dump Truck
RT-15 Low Profile Dump Truck
RT-20 Low Profile Dump Truck
MT30D Low Profile Dump Truck
RS-3 Service Vehicle Series
MT30M Low Profile Transmixer
TT Series Vacuum Ceramic Filtration System
Contact us for more information on our products and services.